Roald Dahl Day Quiz: Think You Know The Books?
September was the month Roald Dahl was born and 13th September now marks Roald Dahl Day – a celebration of Roald Dahl books and poetry!
We’ve put together a quiz so you can put your Roald Dahl knowledge to the test!
1. What are the names of the three farmers in 'Fantastic Mr Fox'?
2. How many human-sized bugs does James meet in 'James and the Giant Peach'?
3. In 'The Giraffe and The Pelly and Me' what is The Grubber?
4. In 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' where does Charlie find his golden ticket?
5. What is the crocodile's first disguise in 'The Enormous Crocodile'?
6. What job does the Grand High Witch pretend to do in 'The Witches'?
7. In 'Esio Trot' what is the name of Mrs Silver's pet tortoise?
8. What is the first trick Mrs. Twit plays on Mr. Twit in 'The Twits'?
9. In 'The BFG' what does BFG stand for?
Share your Results:
How did you do? Let us know in the comments!
Don’t forget to share your result with your friends and family so you can see who did the best!
If you want to brush up on your knowledge, or just listen to all the books again, you can download and stream them now from our library!
This quiz was created by Abigail Jaggers.
Roald Dahl Books Picture Credit: Wee Sen Goh – Flickr