Leave a reply
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul Prize Draw – OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Full Terms and Conditions:
- By entering this prize draw, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- This prize draw is free to enter. No purchase is necessary. Being a member or becoming a member of Listening Books will not increase your chances of winning.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Listening Books and their families.
- To enter the prize draw you must follow the Listening Books Twitter account (@ListeningBooks) and retweet the competition tweet by the prize draw end date, which is 5pm on Friday 10th November 2017.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Anyone found to be using multiple tweets or accounts to enter will be ineligible. Automated entries via third parties or agents will be invalid.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- Listening Books reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions (including those containing any false information) will be invalid.
- The winner will be picked at random by an impartial judge from all eligible entries. This decision is final. The winner will be notified by 17th November 2017 via Twitter.
- The winner will also be announced on the Listening Books Twitter account. By entering this prize draw you agree to take part in publicity surrounding the prize draw, that Listening Books will use your name and Twitter account in this publicity.
- The winner will be sent one (1) copy of ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Long Haul’ audiobook on CD. The prizes are as stated and are not transferable. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner must claim the prize within 10 working days of Listening Books sending the notification. If the prize is not claimed within this time, a new winner will be chosen by an impartial judge from all remaining eligible entries.